Infotech HAL Limited is a joint venture between Infotech Enterprises Limited ( www.infotech-enterprises.com ) and Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL www.hal-india.com ) providing high-level expertise in aerospace high-tech design development, channel development, distribution strategies, and marketing of high-tech services. It will focus initially on the following clients:
- Providing American clients with development for Indian market as part of the offset policy.
- Providing European and United Kingdom clients with development for the Indian markets.
- Provide HAL and other Indian vendors, the engineering support.
As it grows it will take on people and consulting work in related markets, it would be the sole agency for generating offset credits for the parent companies Infotech Enterprises and HAL.
Infotech HAL Limited offers the expertise a high-technology company needs:
- To develop new designs for aero-engines other than (Pratt & Witney)
- For being the premier agency for all offset market.
- Cater to the needs of technical publications for HAL and other clients
- New market segments in the Indian markets.
This can be taken as project-based consulting and services, high-level retainer consulting and market research report etc
Service Delivery Model
Infotech HAL has pioneered the Global Delivery Model to ensure the distribution of application and business process lifecycle activities and resources, while ensuring their integration. The key drivers of our Global Delivery Model are:
- Process: Our robust process-orientation helps us deliver solutions
- Quality: We deliver world-class solutions by ensuring quality across processes, interfaces and outputs, in management, core and support process.
- Tools: We monitor large and complex projects through a combination of indigenous tools.
- Knowledge Management: Our Knowledge Management Services help you assess your needs, evaluate technologies and recommend solutions.
- Program Management: Our project management processes address key aspects across the project life cycle.
- Risk Mitigation: IHL's risk management framework covers risk identification, prioritization and mitigation.